Like Liked by 1 person.
Like Like. You are commenting using your WordPress. You are commenting using your Google account.
Poetic refraction and stovepipe hats: the gumshoe mystery that is Malcolm Pryce’s Aberystwyth
You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.
- Philosophy goes to the Movies.
- La nuit des rois: ou Ce que vous voudrez (Shakespeare) (French Edition).
- Malcolm Pryce - Author!
- Lost in the Time of Eternity.
- As Bad As They Come (Illustrated)?
Learn how your comment data is processed. I highly recommend Aberystwyth Mon Amour to fans of crime noir and sharp comedy.
Last Tango in Aberystwyth by Malcolm Pryce | LibraryThing
Share this: Twitter Facebook Pinterest. Like this: Like Loading It was a very funny, enjoyable read. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- FACEBOOK SOCIAL ADS REVEALED.
- About This Item.
- Invalid Page | Indiegogo.
- Aberystwyth Mon Amour!
Like this: Like Loading Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:. Email required Address never made public. Name required.
- Die Frauenfiguren in E.T.A. Hoffmanns Der Sandmann und Die Bergwerke zu Falun (German Edition)!
- Post navigation.
- Artichokes Heart.
- One Fool At Least (The Madeline Mann Mysteries Book 3).
Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.